Documentation of memory
A RawAllocator that uses the additional joint memory for its allocation.
It is somewhat limited and allows only allocation once. All joint allocators for an object share the joint memory and must not be used in multiple threads. The memory it returns is owned by a joint_ptr and will be destroyed through it.
|template<typename T >|
|joint_allocator (joint_type< T > &j) noexcept|
|joint_allocator (const joint_allocator &other) noexcept=default|
|joint_allocator &||operator= (const joint_allocator &other) noexcept=default|
|void *||allocate_node (std::size_t size, std::size_t alignment)|
|void||deallocate_node (void *ptr, std::size_t size, std::size_t) noexcept|
- Creates it using the joint memory of the given object.
- Allocates a node with given properties.
- A pointer to the new node.
- out_of_fixed_memory exception if this function has been called for a second time or the joint memory block is exhausted.
- Deallocates the node, if possible.
- It is only possible if it was the last allocation.
Generated by 1.8.12